Cherry wood Cutting Board is made of cherry wood. Its unique design is beautiful. It will enhance the beauty of your kitchen. This cutting board is durable and perfect for chopping any ingredients quickly. This cutting board is free from bacterial effects. You can use this chopping board for a long time because of its durability. So you can choose this board as a best friend in your kitchen.
- John Boos Block CHY-R01 Cherry Wood Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board measures 18 inches long, 12 inches wide and 1.5 inches thick
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time-honored techniques since 1887
- This cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid American Cherry Wood
- This board is reversible; both sides are flat and can be used as cutting surfaces. Integrated hand grips on each end make lifting, moving and cleaning this classic, versatile board easy for all users
- The “R” series cutting boards by John Boos are hearty boards that are “just right” at 1.5 inches thick. They have earned a reputation as a customer favorite in-home and commercial kitchens alike
- Antimicrobial Instructions: Regular application of Boos Oil and cream provide an additional protective barrier, forcing bacterial fluids to bead up and reduce interaction time with the board. (Mechanical Science and Engineering Research Study, 2019, U of Illinois) Oil and cream sold separately on Amazon.
- Care and Warranty: John Boos is proud to offer a 1-year guarantee against defects in quality and materials. Hand washes and dry. Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly (more often in dry climates, and when the board is brand new), use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil.