You may need a tiny blade on your keychain to cut open boxes or even a rope. It’s always a good idea to have a fine edge on you, and the Gerber Key Note will make a great addition to any keychain. The sturdy blade can be worn in many ways: on a belt, in a pocket, or on a keychain. Only don’t forget to remove it if you’re going with your keys to the airport!
- Throw it in your pocket or on your keys and forget it; with its compact design, the keynote was intended for this very purpose: to be on hand when you need it for daily tasks.
- The dual-purpose blade caters to two separate needs, with cutting and scraping edges.
- When in the open state, the blade is secured with an easy-to-operate liner lock.
- Aluminum scales stand up to daily abuse.
- A removable keychain is included for added versatility, depending on the carrying preference.
Ergonomic and Super Sharp: The Gerber Key Note Knife is the ultimate knife for extreme situations and is an essential tool in your survival kit. Built to be versatile, this tool can handle tough survival tasks in any environment. The sharp and durable blade is half serrated for fast cutting of rope and other fibrous materials.
Comfortable Grip and Dependable Steel: The ergonomic grip of the Gerber Key Note Knife allows comfortable handling, and the reliable stainless steel blade comes with a versatile serrated edge. Not only is this knife useful and easy to handle, but it also features a comfortable rubber grip that is textured to prevent slipping.
Smart Details and Lightweight: The nylon sheath on the Gerber Key Note Knife is made of lightweight, high-grade materials mildew resistant to long-term use in harsh climates.