Maple Wood Cutting Board widely recognized as one of the wonderful and most durable food preparation surfaces in the world. This cutting board is made in the USA from hand-selected solid Northern Hard Rock Maple Wood. It is proudly made in Effingham, Ill ions by skilled craftspeople using time-honored unique techniques since 1887. In the Maple Wood have the antimicrobial natural enzymes that kill the bacteria. You should apply John Boas’s mystery oil regularly in the cutting board for the safety and longer stay.
- John Boos Block R03 Maple Wood Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board measures 20 inches long, 15 inches wide and 1.5 inches thick
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time-honored techniques since 1887
- Cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid Northern Hard Rock Maple Wood- widely recognized as one of finest, most durable food preparation surfaces in the world
- This board is reversible, both sides are flat and can be used as cutting surfaces. Integrated hand grips on each end make lifting, moving and cleaning this classic, versatile board easy for all users
- The “R” series cutting boards by John Boos are hearty boards that are “just right” at 1.5 inches thick. They have earned a reputation as a customer favorite in-home and commercial kitchens alike
- Antimicrobial: John Boos Northern Hard Rock Maple contains naturally occurring enzymes that kill bacteria. (Mechanical Science and Engineering Research Study, 2019, U of Illinois) To care for your Boos Board: hand washes and dry.
- Care/Warranty: John Boos offers a 1-year guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials. To care for your Boos Board: hand washes and dry (NOT dishwasher safe). Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly, more often in dry climates, and when the board is brand new.