Most moms appreciate extra support and will do anything to get a better night’s rest! Sleeping while pregnant isn’t easy, however, a pregnancy pillow can assist you with feeling increasingly great by supporting your knock and keeping you on your side. A decent maternity pillow should not just assist you with resting in the correct position, yet it also needs to be sufficiently sturdy to keep its shape after weight is put on it consistently. You may still have to deal with leg cramps and overnight washroom trips, but the pillow can at any rate help support the extra weight so you don’t feel as much agony while you’re resting.
- Soft Velvet Cover
- UNIQUE DESIGN & ERGONOMICAL– The U shaped body pillow lets you get a good night of sleep throughout your pregnancy. It’s uniquely designed to follow the natural shape of the pregnancy mom but good for anyone, long enough for you to stretch out and support for both back and front.
- PAIN RELIEF FOR A COMFORTABLE SLEEP– Our Customers have been using this maternity pillow effectively for back pain and 3rd-trimester pain relief with fibromyalgia, sciatica, gastric reflux, congestion, carpal tunnel syndrome, eliminate tossing and turning, ME, etc.
- MULTIPURPOSE PREGNANCY PILLOW– Replaces standard pillows to create multi-position as a pillow for sleeping, reading in bed, watching TV. Total Body Support and help relieve hip pain to get a night of better sleep and who are recovering from surgery
- MACHINE WASHABLE – Cover: 100% soft velvet; filling: polyester, long-lasting resilience and durability, machine washable pillow cover.
- Full refund within 30 days for the manufacturer faults; always make every customer happy with every shopping experience.
Why do you need a body pillow during pregnancy?
Your growing belly means two things for your sleep arrangement: constrained choices for safe sleep positions and new weight focuses on the places that really are safe for sleep. Sadly for back and stomach sleepers, side sleeping is best during pregnancy. Stomach sleeping is off the table for evident reasons sleeping on an inflatable ball that kicks isn’t especially unwinding. Yet, back sleeping is likewise debilitated, since it can pack a significant vein that conveys blood to your infant.
That means side sleeping is the main choice when you’re further along in pregnancy, however, your growing knock will likewise squeeze your hips and back and that is the place a pregnancy body pillow proves to be useful. These pillows offer help to different spots on your body; some to your back, others to your knees, others just to your belly, and some to the entirety of the abovementioned. Utilizing one can make you progressively agreeable when you head to bed around evening time and help forestall a throbbing painfulness in the first part of the day.
What To Look For When Buying The Best Pregnancy Pillow?
This will depend on your preferences; however, there are a few things to consider when choosing a maternity body pillow.
Size: Pregnancy pillows can range from a wedge that is no larger than a standard pillow to a U-shaped body pillow that embraces you back and forth. How much room you’re willing to give up in bed is up to you (and maybe your accomplice), but it’s definitely something to consider before you buy.
Shape: Some pillows will bend to fold under your head and between your knees, while others will run to the same length as your body. Still other pregnancy body pillows have a plunge that helps you knock. Depending on where you encounter inconvenience, there may be one choice that bodes well.
One other factor to consider: If you regularly switch the side that you rest on during the night (and plan to keep doing so, even as your knock makes it hard), you may be settled on a U-shaped pillow that you won’t need to correct every time you move.
Material: If you run warm, you may be leaning towards a cotton spread rather than one made of polyester, which is less breathable.