Round Wood cutting board is design for demanding the expectation of a commercial kitchen. It is very helpful for chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, and many more. It is known as the most durable food preparation surface in the world. It is one of the finest choices to cook loving people. Its unique design will enhance the beauty of your kitchen. After finishing your chopping work, you have to wash it carefully. But you should mind it, You should not wet this cutting board in the water for a long time.
- John Boos Block B12R round cutting board with feet measures 12 inches round and is 1.5 inches thick
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time-honored techniques since 1887
- This Boos Block cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected solid Northern Hard Rock Maple Wood- widely recognized as one of finest, most durable food preparation surfaces in the world
- This cutting board provides a smooth and flat cutting surface for chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, and more
- This durable cutting board features edge grain construction and was designed to meet the durability and food safety requirements of culinary professionals
- Antimicrobial: John Boos Northern Hard Rock Maple contains naturally occurring enzymes that kill bacteria. (Mechanical Science and Engineering Research Study, 2019, U of Illinois). Regular application of Boos Oil and cream provide an additional barrier, forcing bacterial fluids to bead up and reduce interaction time with the board.
- Care/Warranty: John Boos offers a 1-year guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials. To care for your Boos Board: hand washes and dry (NOT dishwasher safe). Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly, more often in dry climates, and when the board is brand new. Use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil. Oil and Cream sold separately.
- The Professional Choice: Often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world