While many cooks love to cook with freshly minced garlic or onions, very few appreciate the persistent scent on their hands. It seems like no matter how many times you wash your hands, the smell lingers. Hard to remove the smell of smell from your hands after cooking? Don’t worry anymore. Amco 8402 Rub-a-Way Bar Stainless Steel Odor Absorber is the ideal solution for you. This stainless steel bar can remove any smell from your hands. Just rub your soap between your hands, with or without water. Rubbing the bar removes any smell from your hands that is great for use after working with onions, fish, or garlic. It’s a must-have for all the cooks in the kitchen.
- Rubbing the bar removes any odor from your hands
- Great for use after working with onions, fish, or garlic
- To use, simply rub between your hand as you would with a real bar of soap; for use with or without water
- Great stocking stuffer for avid cooks
- Dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup
- Easily Remove Unwanted Odors: Chopping foods like onions and garlic tend to leave their scent residue behind, and washing your hands with soap and water doesn’t really remove the smell. With Amco’s Rub-A-Way Bar, you can finally get rid of the smelly smell of food.
- It’s not magic, it’s science: The Rub-a-Way Bar is made of lightweight, stainless steel-the molecules in the steel bind to the sulfur molecules on your hands, transferring the molecules, along with the smell, to the metal and out of your hands. The Rub-A-Way Bar can also remove other strong odors, such as fish and seafood.